Your day to day duties will include the following:
- Interest in making and installing bespoke furniture
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Dealing with customers regularly
- Maintaining a clean tidy workplace
To continue onto full-time employment.
- A good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning