Apprentice Furniture Maker
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Fantastic opportunity to learn all aspects of furniture making, duties will include:
- Building a range of bespoke furniture items from scratch
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Preparing timber for work including treating, sanding etc.
- You will learn working alongside a very experienced professional
- All aspects from machining, measuring and marking out to cutting, cramping, gluing, assembly etc.
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications are required.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.