Working within a Wood machine environment under supervision, duties will include:
- Learning how to programme relevant machines, beam saws, edge banding machines and CNC machines
- All training is provided, and you will be assigned a mentor
- Adhering to health and safety
To continue onto full-time employment for the right candidate upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferred but not essential.
Level 2 Furniture Manufacturer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning