All types of furniture to be fitted in business premises:
- Working alongside fully trained fitters learning the job on site
- Drive and fit products on premises
- Working with a variety of materials and tools
- Working alongside Health and Safety guidelines
- Uniform, PPE and tools are all provided.
- Fitting and assembling
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Heavy lifting involved
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Due to travelling to different jobs a driving licence is desired but not essential
- Interest in this particular career path
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturer, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning