The ideal applicant will be trained to:
- Apply base and top coats to various wood components.
- How to apply stain to furniture
- Sanding and Preparation
- Stain and Polish to the high standards required across all Knightsbridge products.
- Health and Safety including maintenance of spray materials.
- Pay increments based on progress towards achieving objectives
- Progression into full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good practical ability
- Reliable & punctual
- Keen and willing to learn
- Excellent team player
- Hard working
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing alongside functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning