Apprentice Furniture Finisher - Intermediate (Level 2)
THE MAIN COMPANY (YORK ) LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Sanding down
- Preparing wood for painters , filling up, masking
- Bench Joinery assembly
- Using hand tools and various machinery
- Initially supporting finishing department progressing onto assembly / joinery role.
- To continue onto full time employment
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Bespoke kitchen manufacturing
- Bespoke furniture manufacturing
- Using hand tools
- Hand finishing items
- Dispatch of finished products
- Keeping the workshop tidy
- GCSE grades A* - C or equivalent in practical subjects desirable
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.