What will the apprentice be doing?
- Have use of tools to assemble the furniture
- Training to cut materials
- Work with different types of wood and materials
- Measuring and marking out
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Ensure furniture is quality checked
- Cut list & sanding
- Keeping the work area clean & tidy
- General health and safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing , including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Friday 8am - 5pm, x2 15 minute breaks AM & PM, 30 minutes unpaid lunch, maximum 40 hours per week
Skills RequiredTeam working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired