Apprentice Furniture Assembler - Intermediate (Level 2)
LARWOOD CABINETRY LIMITED
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Using various hand tools and ancillary equipment
- Use of various machines, crosscut saws, spindle moulder, planer, thicknesser
- Carry out various jointing methods
- Use of clamps and cramps
- Various furniture assembly methods
- Sanding techniques
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Practical skills
- General interest in the furniture industry
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Occupations, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.