- Greeting customers as they arrive and showing them to their table
- Giving out menus and taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food and drinks
- Dealing with bill payments
- Making sure tables are clean and tidy
Please note this position is offering National Minimum wage per age. The wage advertised is for 16-17 year olds. For more information on NMW for other age groups please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge.
Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner and then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products we sell and are confident to recommend them to our guests.
- Further training will be provided and a full time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Passion for Hospitality
- Passion for people
- None. Maths and English will be assessed during the process
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)