Please note this position is offering National Minimum wage per age.
Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge.
- Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner
- Then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products, we sell
- Recommend our products to our guests
Full training provided.
HIT Qualifications available.
Share of the service charge.
Further training will be provided and a full time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for Hospitality
- Passion for people
None. Maths and English will be assessed during the process.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)