Please note this position is offering National Minimum wage per age. The wage advertised is for 16-17-year olds.
Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge.
Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner and then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products we sell and are confident to recommend them to our guests.
Full training provided.
HIT Qualifications available.
Share of the service charge.
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
- Ensure that guests are seated and provided with menus promptly
- Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated accurately, and drinks served correctly
- Ensure an efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders
- Set up, clear and tables promptly after use to ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner
- Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning and housekeeping duties as required
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in line with agreed procedures and training
- Support the kitchen staff as and when required and in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations including washing up
- Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all time
Further training will be provided and a full-time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- None specified
- Passion for Hospitality
- Passion for people
None. Maths and English will be assessed during the process.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)