Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, and tea
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner and then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products we sell and are confident to recommend them to our guests.
- Full training provided
- HIT Qualifications available
- Share of the service charge
Further training will be provided and a full-time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Passion for hospitality
- Passion for people
None. Maths and English will be assessed during the process.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)