The ideal applicant will be trained to carry out a variety of front of house duties including;
- Dealing with various payment methods
- Serving food & beverages to customers
- Dealing with customers
- All the required Food Safety & Hygiene requirements
To progress into full-time employment upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good customer service skills
- Communication skills
- A good practical ability
- Good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations
- Enthusiastic & motivated
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Work-based learning