Please note this position is offering National Minimum wage per age. The wage advertised is for 16-17 year olds.
Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge.
Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner and then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products we sell and are confident to recommend them to our guests.
Daily duties throughout the apprenticeship will include:
- Serving drinks and food to customers
- Taking orders
- Taking payments
- Cleaning all areas of the restaurant
- Taking telephone bookings
- Further training will be provided and a full time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- Passion for Hospitality
- Passion for people
- None. maths and English will be assessed during the process
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)