Please note this position is offering National Minimum wage per age.
Join a busy restaurant environment, be bubbly and passionate about delicious food and up for your next challenge.
- Taking Orders
- Serving Customers
- Understanding all of our products
Any new member of the team will initially start as a runner and then move into the order taking role once they have learnt about the products we sell and are confident to recommend them to our guests.
- Full training provided
- HIT Qualifications available
- Share of the service charge
Further training will be provided and a full-time position with company benefits is available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Passion for Hospitality
- Passion for people
None. Maths and English will be assessed during the process.
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)