Apprentice Front of House Hospitality
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Are you an outgoing, sociable and friendly person? Twenty-Four have a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Front of House Hospitality Apprentice. Apply Now!
You will meet & greet customers serving them both at the bar and serving food at the table, working in the restaurant, ensuring the customer’s needs are met at all times.
Duties will include:
- Serving hot & cold beverages and alcohol
- Processing card and cash payments
- Providing good customer service
- Cleaning, table relaying and clearing
- Keeping the bar area clean
- Adhere to all health and safety laws and licensing laws
- Ensure procedures and schedules are followed for cleaning and sanitising food preparation/storage areas, and ensure that any equipment is clean and maintained
Whilst you are employed as a Hospitality Apprentice you will achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, delivered by an award-winning training provider.
Twenty-four is now serving a unique breakfast menu, lunch menu to suit all palates and an inspiring dinner menu showcasing a 5 & 7 course taster menu!
This is a permeant position (for the duration of the apprenticeship training), with a fulltime position offered to right candidate. You will receive on-going training & development this is an excellent opportunity to undertake a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship with an Award-Winning Training Provider
- Will be required to work 5 over 7 days a week with shifts varying. This is a busy hospitality environment
- Minimum of 30 hours, likely to be more. Hourly rate will be increased for the right candidates
- This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisational skills
- Warm, friendly and genuine
- Outgoing and friendly
- Be able to work on own initiative with a 'can do approach' to all tasks
- Be a team player
- Be able to follow instructions
No previous qualifications are required as full training will be given.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard.
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in maths and English.
Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12-months training and the employer and Babcock regional trainer confirm they have met all the requirements of the standard they will be put through to end point assessment. The end point assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of the apprentice to ensure they are fully competent in their role.
Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.