Apprentice Front of House Assistant
Hope & Anchor
HIT TRAINING LTD
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established country pub and restaurant as a Front of House Apprentice. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. You will be trained alongside the experienced members of staff within The Hope and Anchor.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Taking orders
- Waiting on tables
- Serving drinks
- Working in a safe manner at all times
As the right candidate develops and becomes competent in their role there are then opportunities for progression within the business.
- Access to your own vehicle would be advantageous due to the pub location
- This is daytime, evening and weekend working
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Eager to develop and learn new skills
- Team worker
- Able to use own initiative
- Calm and able to work under pressure
- Passionate about food and delivering a good service
There are no prior industry specific qualifications required for this role but maths and English will be assed as part of the apprenticeship enrolment.
- Level 2 - Hospitality team member standard
- Functional Skills if required
You will be assigned a work place mentor and a dedicated personal tutor from HIT Training who together will support you in the continual progress and completion of your apprenticeship coursework.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.