Apprentice Front of House Assistant
Northcote Manor Hotel
HIT TRAINING LTD
Duties to include:
- Serving guests
- Check in and check out
- Taking bookings
- Answering the telephone
- Learning the computer system
- Answering emails
- Answering enquiries
- General prep for restaurant services
- General cleaning and tidying of front of house
- Helping out other departments if on the rare occasion jobs need to be filled, i.e illness
- Taking orders
- Drinks/ wines
- General front of house duties
Continuation of employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Some previous experience of working in a hospitality environment is an advantage.
- Ability to take instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to work in a team
GCSE's or equivalent at maths and English grade 4/C is an advantage but not essential, maths and English will be assessed at interview stage.
- Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship Level 2
- Maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.