Apprentice Food Production Chef - Intermediate (Level 2)
Warners Farms Ltd
Hit Training Ltd
While working at The Hub Farm Shop, you will be working as an Apprentice Food Production Chef and actively working towards completing your Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship qualification. Your day to day duties will consist of, but not limited to:
- To assist in the building of this new business cooking quality local produce
- Cooking and serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and Tapa’s in the evening (when required)
- Working to strict Food & Hygiene standards
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
Your working week will be Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 1-hour break.
There could be potential for full-time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship course with additional training opportunities if required.
There are bus routes available to the site, so a car is not necessary.
42A bus or the X10 or x30 to Stanstead.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Friendly, polite and personable
- Lively and outgoing personality
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to contribute and grow with the business
There are no previous industry specific qualifications required for this role.
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
You will be assigned a workplace mentor and a personal tutor from HIT training who together will assist you in actively completing your apprenticeship coursework and modules. They will teach you a variety of skills and knowledge to help you increase your overall job and industry competency.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.