Apprentice Food Production Chef
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Windmill in Leamington Spa, is a small family run pub, who serve real ales and home cooked food.
They are looking for an apprentice to join their small kitchen team, the head chef is a great teacher and is looking for a keen, hard worker to teach the trade, alongside this the successful candidate will be working towards gaining a Level 2 Food Production Qualification.
Duties will include:
- Ingredient preparation,
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods,
- Plating up and presentation of food,
- Taking instruction from senior chefs,
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations,
- Working in a safe manner at all times,
- Portion control
Once the apprenticeship has finished, if you are the right person, we would be happy to keep you on the team.
- good communication skills
- good teamworking skills
- able to listen and take instructions
- great personality
- not afraid to work hard
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Production Chef (Level 2) standard
Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.