The nature of the role means some evening and weekend working is required.
Preparation & Administration
• Set up dining facilities as requested by the Restaurant Manager or Food & Beverage Manager
• Set up and breakdown of function rooms for events
• Ensure all equipment is clean/polished ready for service
• By inspection ensure that the layout of all dining areas is of the desired standard
• Ensure that all dining and work areas are left at the end of service to the standard required by the club
• To serve food and drink in the Members Bar, Crinchley Room, Championship Room, Dining Room, Colt Room, Terrace and Halfway House
• Ensure that drinks are served in the correct measures as directed in the tariff
• Help/control and manage the clubs dining facilities throughout service
• Ensure that all food and drinks served are recorded through the EPOS till
• To bring to the attention of the relevant manager without delay any problems regarding te Clubhouse in general
• Assist in all other departments when and where needed
Health & Hygiene Compliance
• Cleaning of equipment after use to the required standard
• To be aware of health & safety at Work and Hygiene regulations and report any irregularities to the Restaurant Manager
• To practice good personal hygiene and cleanliness and comply with the Club’s policy
• To ensure personal protective equipment and uniforms are maintained to the standard required
• To maintain a high level of personal appearance
Training & Policy
• To attend relevant training
• To support and promote all environmental policies and recycling of materials
This is a full time contract based on an average 40 hours per week - 45 hours during the season
April to September and 35 hours per week October to March (excluding breaks) The rota includes some weekend working.
Sunningdale Golf Club have a track record of internal promotions when vacancies arise.
- Experience is desirable and we do require a high standard of professional personal presentation
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Ability to successfully complete the entry requirements for level 2.
Training ProvidedNVQ level 2