Apprentice Florist Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working alongside the owner and staff who are a tight knit team, duties will include:
- Setting up the outside of the shop
- Preparing the shop area which includes sweeping, cleaning the floors and counters
- Unpacking, care and conditioning of fresh, cut flowers
- Setting up shop displays and pricing of goods
- Stock control duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors and serving customers
- Working as part of a team
- Basic computer work
- Progression into full time employment.
- Predominantly working 5 days per week with the occasional Saturday as required
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Well presented
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Retail, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.