Fast Glass Glazing Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
• Learning all aspects of window & door installation
• Using a variety of tools
• Installing glass supporting frames
• Installing windows and doors
• Installing conservatories
• Understand Health and Safety in the Glass industry
• General laboring duties
• Loading and unloading
- Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
• Willing to learn
• Heavy lifting may be involved
• Able to work well as a team as well as using your own initiative
- No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Occupations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.