Apprentice Fish Frier
HIT TRAINING LTD
Daily tasks include:
- Preparation of fish and batter
- Care and maintenance of the frying medium
- Assisting in daily frying during opening hours
Other tasks will include;
- Serving customers
- Preparation of other foods
- Taking customer orders face to face and or over the phone
- Washing up and cleaning in the restaurant
Shifts will be lunch and evening over 5 days a week 30hrs a week.
Apprentice will have the opportunity to progression onto a more senior production chef position and possibly leading onto permanent position upon successful completion of qualification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Genuinely interested in the fish and chip shop sector
- A team player
- Punctual and reliable
- Good level of written and verbal literacy and numeracy
Production Chef for Fish Friers Level 2 Standard.
Please note as this is a Standard this will include an End Point Assessment.
This apprenticeship work based learning programme with an optional day release to attend a chef academy.
Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 or 2 if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.