The Apprentice Finance Officer will join our increasingly busy team at Head Office. You will receive on-the-job training with a tailored programme of training and development covering all areas of our Finance department including:
- The product of monthly financial accounts
- Costs management reviews
- Accounts payable
- Payroll processing
- Annual budgeting and the five-year strategic plan
- Reporting to the financial services regulator
As part of your role you will also work closely with the branch network, mortgage and savings operations and various other parts of the business.
Full support and training will be provided to complete the AAT and then CIMA accountancy exams; in addition, there will be plenty of opportunities for progression and development. However, it will require serious commitment to successfully balance your work and your studies.
Full support and training will be provided to complete the AAT and then CIMA accountancy exams; in addition, there will be plenty of opportunities for progression and development.
Working Week: Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 5:00pm
Annual Salary: £16,000
- Strong numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great team working skills
- A curiosity for how things work with a willingness to ask questions
- A strong commitment to your career and development
- Any degree considered (minimum grade 2:2)
- You must have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE (grades or equivalent) at grades 5 or higher which must include English Language and maths
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard (Level 3).
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in maths