Apprentice Field Support Officer
Echo Managed Services Ltd
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Reporting to the Field Liaison Officer What makes a great Field Support Officer?
The role requires you:
- To have the capability to take part in internal and external audits
- To ensure you are Data Protection and Security compliant at all times, and committed to working towards team and personal targets of the role
- The role will be supporting the Field Collection Officers with any queries they may have and to ensure the company keeps accurate and up to date information on all work undertaken
The successful candidate:
- Will have the ability to work to arrange booking of courts dates and warrant execution dates as well as arranging bookings with external contractors that assist on warrants, therefore communication skills are key. The role plays a large part in the administrator works for the Field Collection officers, including issuing the required letters to customers and issuing work to the field
Sustained employment with further accredited training for both the committed and aspiring candidate.
Candidates will ensure they have sustainable transport to reach our location of: St Davids House, 11 Drake House Crescent, Waterthorpe, Sheffield S20 7HT.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Here at Grosvenor Services Group Ltd (part of Echo Managed Services) we are committed to delivering the highest levels of specialist services to our clients and we can't do this without a team of highly skilled, experienced and passionate individuals. We are proud to say that it is our people that make our business a success.
What we offer you:
- 28 days annual leave
- Employee discounts through My Premier Benefits
- Free Parking at our Sheffield office
Who you will be working for:
Grosvenor has been collecting utility debt for over 20 years. In a world where debt management and vulnerable customer care are integral parts of the customer journey, effective collections strategies have never been more important. Customers must be placed at the heart of operations.
- Information Technology
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Team building skills
- Literacy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with customers, clients and colleagues
- A confident and assertive person is vital to be successful in this position
- You will have great problem solving skills and the ability to negotiate with others
- We need professional, enthusiastic and flexible employees to be part of the team, who is results driven and customer focused
4 X GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent English Language & maths.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
1 day per week Sheffield College - City Campus in the first 15 weeks of term time.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.