SALARY: £22,592 - £25,122 per annum
Can you deliver customer focussed Estate Services?
Clarion Housing Group are looking for individuals to join our Estate Services Team in Corsica Street. You will need to:
- Enjoy working with people and be passionate about making a real difference to our communities and our customers
- This is a varied and challenging role, which requires commitment, good customer care skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and a ‘can do’ mentality
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Bulk refuse collections,
- Minor repairs,
- All caretaker cleaning duties and
- Operating some machinery, such as leaf blowers.
You will be working as part of a Mobile Team and may be required to work alone therefore you will need to be able to:
- Work on your own initiative
- Be self-motivated to organise your own time effectively
You will need to be proactive in your daily activities and aware of safe working practices. You’ll have the ability to deal with members of the public, staff and community representatives in a courteous, effective and professional manner.
Previous caretaking experience and experience in COSHH and Health Safety preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
Applicants must hold a full valid UK driving licence as you will be required to drive work vehicles.
Successful candidates will be undertaking the Level 2 Facilities Service Operative Apprenticeship Standard.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Full time position and potential to gain a supervisory role and move on to Level 3 apprenticeship
- Driving License Required
- None required
- Level 2 Facilities Service Operative
- Level 2 maths & English if required