The role will include:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Assemble components by welding them together
- Ensure finished welds are of a good standard and the required size
- Use a variety of tools, welding equipment and overhead travelling cranes
- Implementation and adhering to all health and safety policies and complete all paperwork relating to health and safety
There are lots of opportunities for development and working in different roles within the business.
Please note this vacancy will start in September 2021.
- Keen to learn and progress
- Team Player
Applicants need to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade 4-9 (or equivalent). This should include maths, English and Science.
The successful applicant will be working towards an Advanced Metal Fabricator level 3 Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining valuable skills, knowledge and behaviours of working within an engineering environment. You will also achieve an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.