- Use a variety of tools and machinery
- Working to designs and specifications
- Involved in all aspects of manufacturing glass structures
- Assist in all areas of the production process
- Working towards Health and Safety guidelines
- To continue in full time employment
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Practical ability
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Occupations, including NVQ and Functional Skills maths and English. Work based learning.