Apprentice Fabricator - Intermediate (Level 2)
EXCELL TRADE FRAMES LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- All aspects of manufacturing windows
- Using a variety of tools and machinery
- Working to designs and specifications
- Working to Health and Safety Regulations
No formal qualifications required.
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Practical ability
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
- Accuracy essential
- Heavy lifting involved
GCSE Mathematics and English (or the equivalent).
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in the Glass Industry, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.