Apprentice Fabrication Engineer
Tindall Engineering Limited
OLDHAM ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED (THE)
Duties will include:
- FAB drawing take - offs
- Ordering Materials
- Customer service
- FAB & Weld
Progression on to a Level 3 advanced apprenticeship and permanent position.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Interface with Sales & Marketing to deliver product information content
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Ability to be creative, logical and practical with a keen interest in technology
- You will naturally hard-working results focused and enthusiastic
- Must be smart and well presented to represent our company
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams and customers to deliver the best solution for the business
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Improving Operational Performance Level 2
- NVQ Level 2 in Performing Engineering Operations training at OTC one day a week.
- If required Functional Skills at OTC
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.