What will the apprentice be doing?
- A furniture manufacturing apprentice will progress through a structured training plan culminating in achieving a L2 furniture standard qualification
- During this training they will gain experience in a variety of different disciplines within the production environment with a focus on their specialism
- Learning all aspects of the cutting process
- Using hand and power tools to produce both fabric and leather components
- Identify issues quickly, solve problems and apply appropriate solutions
- Carry out work to required quality standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 7:00-4:30pm / Fridays 7:00-11:00am / 30 mins lunch and breaks / 40 hours per week
Skills RequiredTeam working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired