What will the apprentice be doing?
To support the Liverpool Office as a whole, providing continued support to the Regional Office Manager and acting as an integral part of the team. You will also be supported through a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Answering calls and dealing with them or forwarding to the appropriate person/team or take messages
- Dealing with property enquiries when the Agency secretary is on leave or absent for any reason
- Opening new jobs using Salesforce
- Diary management for teams, including meeting arrangements, room bookings and conference calls as and when required
- Travel arrangements for Directors and other team members as and when required
- Production of invoices and liaison with the Finance department as appropriate
- Typing of correspondence, reports and emails as and when required
- Formatting of documents and binding if hard copies are required
- Managing the all meeting rooms to ensure they're kept tidy, especially after each meeting
- Attending to refreshments for meetings and visitors
- Ensuring reception is kept tidy
- General day to day office tasks such as paper / toner replenishment in photocopiers, emptying shredders etc.
- Stock management of relevant supplies
- Ensuring all of the stationery lockers are kept fully stocked with all appropriate items
- Provide support and cover for other support staff as and when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your training will include in-depth knowledge, skills and behaviours and will involve developing, implementing, mantaining and improving administrative services.
- All training takes place at work during your working hours, not at home.
- Qualification: Level 3 Business Administrator
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of this programme will lead to eligibility to devlopment onto further training programmes such as Level 5 Operations / Department Manager.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Patience, Ability to multi-task, Knowledge of Microsoft apps, Be observant at all times, Be flexible, Have a hands on approach
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential