The Apprentice Estate Agent will work across our residential sales and/or lettings teams whilst learning all aspects of the role and gaining a leading qualification. The salary for this position is £12,000 plus commission based on agreed targets and paid business mileage expenses.
- Ensure every customer is greeted in the friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with all aspects of moving home.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Plan and implement a marketing strategy that assists your branch in growing market share
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity. Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that quality feedback is available to your team or our client after each meeting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross-sell Connell's products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Connells Home Conveyancing and Connells Mortgage Services.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- Learn and respect the sales processes that ensure the best customer outcomes.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and internal compliance.
We grow our teams internally at William H Brown so upon completing your apprenticeship you will have the chance to become a permanent negotiate at one of our branches. With extensive training and development we support our teams to grow within the business and continue to earn to their full potential!
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience would be preferred, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Estate Agency
Training ProvidedAdvance Apprenticeship Customer Service Level 3