William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive, rewarding and fun environment
- Team incentives
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
Your main duties will include but aren’t limited to:
· Preparing property particulars for properties coming to market
· Uploading photographs and descriptions onto the property websites
· Keeping our William H Brown homepage up to date
· Updating window displays and creating engaging content
· Preparing data for the sales team
· Sending out memorandums of sales and all other contracts
· Invoicing to clients
For apprentice administrators there will be a chance to apply for a permanent position within the company upon successful competition of your apprenticeship.
- Customer focussed and comfortable in a client-facing role
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date with industry changes
None needed however, maths and English levels will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship – Business Administrator
- English and Maths Functional Skills L2 (if needed)