Duties will include
- Mucking out, turning out, and bringing in
- General care of the horses
- Helping with lessons
- Yard duties to ensure that the yard runs efficiently
A possible progression onto Level 3 Apprenticeship or full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
No accommodation, it may be possible to take your own horse.
- Some previous experience with horses
- Able to use their initiative
- Willing to work outside in all weathers
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Equine Groom apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)