Apprentice Equine Groom
Paddocks Farm Stables
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
We are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard
- Reliable and self-motivated. Able to show initiative
- Desire to learn about caring for animals and willingness to get dirty
- Could suit you well if you have ability but have not been successful at school
- Prior experience not required but needs to be not frightened of animals
- Basic administration – simple computer skills
- People skills – develop the ability to interact with clients
Duties will include:
- Caring for animals on site – including mucking out and kennel cleaning
- Leading dogs and horses
- Washing and drying dogs and towels, rugs etc.
- General cleaning in the hydrotherapy centre
- General site maintenance and field management
- Simple administration tasks
Advantage would be knowledge of all forms of social media.
- Possibility of Level 3 Senior Groom
- Some horse care
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to complete level 1 Functional Skills
- Level 2 Equine Groom Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Full apprenticeship training through Haddon Training.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.