Apprentice Equine Groom
INDERWICK EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES LIMITED
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Duties to include
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bringing in
- Tack cleaning
- Tacking up
- Filling hay nets
- Rug changing
- First aid
- Exercising horses from the ground (lunging, horse walker, long reining, pessoa training etc.)
- Holding for vet/farrier/dentist
- Assisting on competition days i.e Course building, judging or stewarding
Possibility of Level 3 Senior Groom.
- Some horse care experience
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
Ability to complete level 1 Functional Skills.
Full apprenticeship training provided by Haddon Training.
- Equine Groom Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.