Apprentice Environmental Practitioner - Degree Apprenticeship - Degree (Level 6)
SKANSKA UK PLC
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in promoting continuous improvement of environmental performance on specific projects
- Assist in providing advice and support to enable employees to manage their environmental responsibilities
- Assist in implementing Skanska's management system
- Assist in developing and delivering environmental training and raising environmental awareness
- Provide client support
- Assist with the delivery of BREEAM/CEEQUAL certification on projects including assimilation of monthly data
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Through day release to Kingston University, Skanska will provide support and funding to help you achieve a Level 6 Environmental Practitioner Degree.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Environmental Practitioner position with Skanska
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Patience
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent 2 x A Levels including Science or Geography (Grade Science/Geography min grade C) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free