During your 4 year apprenticeship you will learn how the business works, spending time in different departments to gain a broader knowledge of processes.
Main Responsibilities / Activities:
- Assemble the mechanical components of the machines
- Test machines
- Analyse problems that emerge during testing activity in order to identify the causes and promote appropriate solutions
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. We advise you to submit your applications early to prevent disappointment.
Progression to an engineering HNC is possible for the right candidate once the apprenticeship has been completed. Technician and/or engineer roles within Cerulean and/or Coesia group may also be available.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Team work
- Effective communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Computer skills
- Hands on approach
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Passion and curiosity for engineering
- Great work ethic
5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at A*-C/9-4 including maths, English and Science.
- Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer