Duties will include:
- General fabrication duties
- General welding duties within the workshop
- Spend time onsite carrying out the installation of work too with the fitting team
You will also be abiding by the HASAWA at all times, be a good team player.
Over the duration of the apprenticeship, you will learn everything there is about fabrication and welding within the Engineering sector.
Progression into a full-time Engineering Operative apprenticeship standard.
- Be able to work in a small team
- Be able to communicate well with people
- Be able to work under instructions
- Well presented, confident and a good team player
- Takes responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions, participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving expectations
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive
- Communicates effectively
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Engineering Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)