Duties to include:
- Using a range of hand fitting tools
- Using a range of hand shaping tools
- Citizen sliding head machines
- Auto spring making machines
- Working safely within an engineering environment
- Using and communicating engineering information
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Move around the different departments within the company
- Understand environmental awareness
Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship with your employer and HoW College there is a potential for further training to be provided as well as a full time position within the company following successful performance reviews.
Please note that there is a day release element to this apprenticeship into HoW College during term time.
Please ensure that you are able to get to the employer on a daily basis before applying for this role.
- Good communicator
- Can work independently
- Team player
- Ability to follow instruction
- Good IT skills
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Asks for help when unsure
- Has integrity
- maths & English at Level 4/C or above or equivalent
Level 2 Engineering Operative Standard.