ANGUS SOFT FRUITS LIMITED
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
- To plan and implement maintenance schedules
- To diagnose faults and repair accordingly
- To respond to breakdowns in a timely manner
- To undertake preventative maintenance checks as directed
- To assist with first line IT support
- To supervise external service providers
- To complete all documentation accurately and within agreed timeframes
- To ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- To ensure compliance with all Angus Soft Fruits’ policies and procedures
- To work collaboratively with other departments
- To attend relevant meetings and cascade information to teams as appropriate
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship with your employer and HoW College there is a potential for further training to be provided as well as a full time position within the company following successful performance reviews.
Please note that there is a day release element to this apprenticeship into Worcester Campus during term time.
Please ensure that you are able to get the to the employer on a daily basis before applying for this role.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communicator
- Good IT skills
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to follow instruction
- Positive attitude
- Self motivated
- Has integrity
- Really keen to learn
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
5 GCSE's at grade 5 (C+) or above including maths or equivalent qualifications.
Full Level 3 Framework:
- BTEC Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
- Functional skills if required
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.