Apprentice Embroidery Machinist - Intermediate (Level 2)
SELECT EMBROIDERY SERVICES LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working on a multi head embroidery machine under supervision, duties will include:
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Checking orders are correct
- Using a computer programme to embroider designs / logos onto customers garments
- Working to deadlines if required
To continue onto full-time employment.
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to use own initiative and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Organised and adaptable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Functional skills in English and maths (if applicable)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.