What will the apprentice be doing?
- Surface mount
- Gathering components learning how fit them on the machines
- Run the machines, Yamaha SNT placement machines
- PCB Assembly area
- Housekeeping the area to adhere with Health and safety
- Working within 5 S standards environment ; Store, set in order, shine, standardise, sustain.
- Learn and understand, Electronic general assembly and programmer and testing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Apprentice Lean Manufacturing Operative , including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 8:30-5:00pm / Fridays 8:30-3:00pm / 30 mins unpaid lunch / 2 x paid breaks / 38 hours pw
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired