What will the apprentice be doing?
Our award-winning Apprenticeship programme offers you a chance to study for a practical qualification while contributing to the success of a fast-paced, constantly evolving organisation. Electrical Installation apprentices will learn to service, maintain and install fire & electrical systems and will work alongside a fully qualified Electrician.
You will be:
- Building a range of knowledge and skills over the course of 42 months
- Learning to Service, maintain and install fire & electrical systems
- Gaining the customer service skills needed to build a career in the industry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Electrical Installation Level 3
Candidates will be required to achieve the Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification, (Installation) or (Maintenance).
- Block release to SMB Group, Stephenson Campus, Coalville LE67 3TN
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training
- Functional Skills if necessary
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment within the company.
Skills RequiredCustomer care skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential