- To operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interest of your key children in conjunction with other team members.
- To follow the nursery safeguarding procedure to ensure all children are kept safe, well and secure.
- Support all team members and engage in developing an excellent working environment.
- Liaise with and work closely with parents/carers to deliver an individual learning and development journey for your key children.
- To be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Help where needed, to include the undertaking of cleaning equipment and preparing snacks etc as designated by the Nursery Managers or the Senior Childcare Practitioner.
- Record accidents/incidents according to the policies and procedures.
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors.
- To adhere to and understand the legal requirements of Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To implement the Childcare planning according to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history.
- This Apprenticeship is seen as your first step into a career with Evolution Childcare.
Good communication skills, work well under pressure, Ability to work alongside others
Passionate, reliable, caring, trustworthy, good timekeeping and attendance.
- English and Maths GCSE Grade A-C. (or equivalent)
- Experience preferred
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Evolution Childcare will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in
your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of
your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship programme, delivered through Evolution Childcare's dedicated training provider, Realise.