At Colville Primary School you will be working towards an Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Colville Primary School is an outstanding school located in London. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years apprentice to join our successful Nursery and Reception team. Our focus is on achievement for all, and staff are no exception. You will be supported by an experienced team who have a proven track record of supporting trainees become outstanding practitioners in their field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside children delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development
- Contributing to the planning cycle and curriculum plans
- Observing and assessing pupils against the EYFS curriculum
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment
- Contributing to the development of the environment, including preparing displays
- Developing and maintaining good communication with all staff and external agencies
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives
Ongoing learning and development.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Apprentice, Early, Years, Educator, Colville, Primary, School.
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check which will be completed on offer.
- Communication skills
- Use of initiative
- Positive attitude
- Growth mind-set
English & Maths GCSE at 4/C or above or equivalent.
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Maths and English