Apprentice Early Years Educator
The Maden Early Years And Childcare Centre
GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
The Nursery Apprentice is a key member of the early years’ team and is responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children based on their needs and interests.
- Promote positive relationships in the early years’ setting
- Promote the health, safety and well-being of the children
- Support the children’s development, learning and play
- Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families
- Contribute to the effectiveness of teamwork
- To be a role model and be able to showcase high quality practice with regards to individual and group work with children
- To take responsibility alongside the Nursery Management Team for the safety, security and well-being of all children, staff and visitors at all times
- To ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed in line with Local Authority and Company procedures
- To support the management team in supporting the nursery to reach an ‘Outstanding’ grade with Ofsted
- To embrace, understand and promote the Nursery and to understand the role you play as part of the team to provide high levels of care and education
Full time role in the company.
We open from 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You will work 40 hours per week to cover these times. You will have dedicated time during your working time, towards getting your qualification.
- Passionate about working with children and happy to progress with qualifications
- Must be presentable
- Caring and Friendly
- Outgoing attitude
Level 2 U.K Qualification in Early Years Education and Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT if required.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.