Apprentice E Commerce Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Data entry
- General I T duties
- Maintain eBay and Amazon accounts
- Familiar with Mail Chimp would be an advantage
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience using eBay, Amazon and Word Press
- Understanding of Paint
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 - IT Application Specialist
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.